April 8, 2020
  • 5:34 pm 6 Weekly Rituals That Have Completely Changed My Life
  • 4:34 pm A Money Manifesting Ritual (with Landria Onkka)
  • 4:34 pm A Simple Druid’s Rite – The Lego Core Order of Ritual (with voiceover)
  • 1:34 pm POWERFUL Hypnotic SLEEP (ASMR) • MONEY & ABUNDANCE Soothing Meditation
  • 1:34 pm Guided meditation for students

KENNETH: Thank you Lord
Jesus. Praise you Lord Jesus. I thank you Lord.
That healing is the children’s bread and I’ll have my meal this
morning. I sit at the table. God has prepared my Lord Jesus. El
Shaddai in the flesh has prepared a table before me. He
is my shepherd in the presence of my enemies and I thank God I
am at the table. The devil has no place at my table and the
healing is on the table. I thank God. Now do this. Reach over
there and get that big platter healing, pick it up, say glory
to God. I take, I take my healing. I thank you that this
my bread. Now watch me. Watch me. Lick the platter clean. Lick
the platter clean. I’m healed this morning, Glory to God. Now
I want you to have a live testimony. We were called one
morning, Kenneth you and Gloria need to get over to the
hospital. Pastor George, Terri, Gloria, me, got over there.
Jerry Savelle was in the hospital after suffering a
massive stroke and he was… Well, you come up here and take
it from here, sir. At the time that we prayed for him, he was,
uh, he was just kinda in and out, had gone in there for a
really very simple, almost outpatient procedure just to
clean some plaque out of the big artery here in the neck that
goes up to the brain. And a piece of that plaque got loose
and hit his brain and he had the kind of stroke that nobody, I
don’t care how much therapy I don’t… And all that. Nobody
gets over that. You don’t look like you got any stroke to me.
JERRY: As Brother Copeland said, I went in for a physical because
I hadn’t had a physical in quite a while and they put me through
all the tests. And the doctor said, while I was laying on the
table there, he said, how are you alive? I said, I don’t know
what you’re talking about. He said, well, there’s some major
blockage in the main artery in your neck that the blood flows
from the heart to the brain. And he said, uh, I don’t know how
you walked in here on your own. I said, sir, I still don’t know
what you’re talking about. I said, I just got off a
motorcycle trip in South Texas, 107 degree weather. I didn’t
even work up a sweat, much less have any kind of symptoms. He
said, well, I’m telling you it’s very serious. And uh, that’s 90%
blocked. And he said this could cause a stroke, an aneurysm, and
other things. And he said, I recommend you go to the doctor
or go to the hospital. And, uh, I have a man that works for me
that’s a specialist. It’s a routine surgery. All you gotta
do is go in and he’ll make an incision in your neck, clean the
plaque out, you’ll be there overnight, maybe one more night
after that and then you’ll be back home, recover and be back
to doing what you normally do. So my wife and my two daughters,
uh, were with me and my daughters especially said,
daddy, do what he says. And so, um, we went in, I’d had just
turned 70 years old and we went in and the next morning they
were prepared to do the surgery. The last thing I remember when
they’re rolling me down to the surgery room was routine
surgery. That’s what I was thinking. Routine surgery. I’ve
lived in divine health all these years. I have not had to go to
the doctors very often other than maybe a physical or
something very minor. So I’m thinking routine surgery, I’ll
be here overnight and I’ll be home tomorrow and then we’ll be
back to doing what I normally do. And so, um, after the
surgery, the doctor told my wife and children that everything
went well. They said, can we go have lunch? We haven’t had
anything to eat today. And by the time we get back, will he be
in his own room? They said yes. So they went to lunch. When they
came back, the doctor was waiting on them and said, we’ve
had a major problem. Said, some of the plaque broke off and went
to his brain and he’s had a major stroke, full blown stroke.
They were telling my wife and daughters, it’s not likely he’ll
ever recover. It’s not likely he’ll ever be normal again. It’s
not likely he’ll ever walk. He’ll be an invalid. You’ll have
to take care of him for the rest of his life. My wife said, you
don’t know my husband and you don’t know our God. Amen. Thank
God. Thank God for a woman of faith. Thank God daughters had
been raised in faith all their lives. They would not accept it
and so I don’t even know what’s going on. I don’t even, I’m not
even aware of what’s happened. I’m just laying there like a
vegetable and the only word that I can say in English is yes,
just whatever they said. I just looked at him and said yes,
really not understanding anything they said. I lost total
use of my right arm, my right leg, and the worst part of it
all. Total memory loss. I couldn’t remember one thing. I’m
just sitting there in that bed, just staring out in the distance
and don’t have a clue what’s happened to me. I don’t know my
wife, I don’t know my children. When the doctors say, who is
this? I didn’t know. All I could say was if I saw his mouth move
and it stopped, I’d just say yes. He said, who is this? Yes.
Who is this? Yes. I didn’t know. And so, um, I’d been in there
for at least a couple of days now. Brother Copeland came and
George came and, and uh, David Weeter came and I very, I hardly
remember them being there, but my wife said that Brother
Copeland stood over me and he preached to me, and George and
David and all they were praying over me and she said, even
though you couldn’t say anything in English, but the word yes,
you never lost your ability to pray in tongues. You said you
prayed in tongues the whole time they were praying for you. Later
when she told me this, later I asked the Lord about it, I said,
well, why was I able to pray in tongues, and the only thing I
can say in English was yes? He said, well, son, you Spirit’s
not connected to your brain. Hallelujah. And so thank God for
being able to pray in tongues. Amen. And then, uh, later Jesse
and Cathy Duplantis came. I hardly remember them being
there, but my wife said, when Jesse walked in, she said, a
smile came to your face. Jesse has that effect on people, you
know, Brother Copeland brought faith and Jesse brought joy.
Hallelujah. That’s a winning combination. You got faith, you
got joy, you are going to be well, hallelujah. And they
prayed for me, but I hardly remember them being there. And
so I’m just, I’m just there. And they, they come in and they talk
to my wife. And once again, they’re not giving her any hope
whatsoever. And she just wouldn’t accept it. The children
wouldn’t accept it. I still am not able to even communicate.
And finally one day the doctor came in and he said, if he shows
some improvement, we’ll let him go home tomorrow. I heard that.
But once again, I couldn’t respond, but I heard it. And so
I didn’t know what he wanted to see in the way of improvement.
And so, um, everybody had left and my granddaughter’s there
with me and I can’t communicate, but I pointed over to a chair
and of course if I, if I took my right arm and laid it on my
chest, it just laid there. But if I tried to move it fall off
to the side, it was just dead weight. And so I laid my arm on
my chest and I pointed over to a chair and my granddaughter
didn’t know what I wanted. She thought I wanted water, I waved
her off and then she thought I wanted a kleenex, I waved her
off and she got everything over in that corner on that table and
it wasn’t what I wanted. And she said, what do you want papa? I
couldn’t tell her, but I kept pointing. Well, in a box over
there was a robe that Keith and Phyllis Moore had sent me and
they ordered this rope from London and it’s where Prince
Charles gets his robe. It was Royal blue and it’s still in the
box. And I pointed to it. And so, um, uh, she finally got the
robe out, helped me get it on, and then I pointed to the door
and she said, what do you want papa? And I pointed to the door
and I’m holding this arm up. I’m sitting on the edge of that bed.
And she said, do you want to go outside? I said, yes. And so she
helped me get up. And of course I’m having to walk like this,
holding this arm up and she’s holding me up so I wouldn’t
fall. And I get to the door and I walked down to the end of the
quarter and I came back and then I just dropped in the bed and I
sit there. By this time, my son in law, Rodney, who’s married to
my youngest daughter, Terry and Rodney is a character anyway,
he’s sitting on the side of my bed when I came back, he said,
dad, how you doing? I said, yes. He said, uh, I was in here
yesterday. I don’t know if you realized I was here yesterday,
but he said, um, I asked you about that 67 Corvette you
have. And he said, you told me now he knew I could only say
yes. He said, you told me that you’d want to give that 67
Corvette to me and I want to know if I could come by and pick
it up today. And I’m just kind of looking out in the distance.
And I turned to him and I said, no. So Rodney jumps up and he
says, okay, he’s getting better now we can all go home. He tried
to set me up, you know, and so, um, he left and, and my wife
came back up and the next morning the doctor came in and
released me to go home. Now once again, I still can’t
communicate, but I knew if I got home in my own environment, my
recovery would be immediate. The doctor told my wife as we were
getting ready to leave, they put me in a wheelchair, took me to
the car. He told my wife, he said, I’ve arranged for you to
take him to a special clinic where he will spend from four to
eight hours a day in a chamber that’s designed to help rebuild
his brain cells, but we don’t have any guarantee that that’ll
even work. And so they had arranged for that. But we went
home and when, uh, we got home, my wife took me to our garden
room playroom where the grandchildren all come and
that’s where we hang out. And we’re sitting there at a table
and my granddaughter took a piece of clay and put it on the
table and buried some coins in it. And she said, now papa, give
me that hand. Well, I reached over with my left and she said,
no, your right hand. I can’t move my right hand. I’m just
holding it. I can’t move my fingers. And she said, she
reached over and got it and set it on that clay. She said, get
those coins out of there. Then she grabbed my cheek, my face,
and turned it to her and she said, now papa, your most famous
sermon that you preach all over the world, you tell people don’t
quit. That quitting is not an option. And she said, and
quitting is not an option for you and I’m not going to let you
quit. And then she put my hand on that clay and she said, get
the coins out. I can’t even move my fingers. I worked and worked
and work just to try to move my fingers. I’m holding this arm
like this. I can’t move one finger. And I’d look at her and
she’d say, don’t quit. I’d look back at that clay and I just,
all I could do to just try move one finger. It was frustrating
to not be able to do something you’ve always been able to do
with ease. And she’d look at me, don’t quit. I kept thinking, if
I ever get healed, I’m going to slap her and tell her to go
home. But she would not quit. Thank God she wouldn’t let me
quit. And so finally I was able to move one finger and I’m
raking that clay will that one finger. And I’ve finally got
enough clay removed where I could see that coin. And she
said a big smile came to my face and then she covered it up
again. She said don’t quit. And so I kept on, this is not just
in a matter of minutes, it’s hours. Trying to get that one
coin out of that clay. And I finally got one coin out and I
smiled real big and then I pointed to my shop at the back
of my house. My wife says, quit calling it a shop, it’s a
museum. It’s full of antique motorcycles and classic cars.
That’s been my hobby all my life. And I have this museum.
And I pointed to it and my granddaughter said, what do you
want Papa? And I pointed to the museum, she said, do you want to
go to the museum? Yes. So she helped me up. I got this arm
like this, she’s walking me to the museum. Took a long time to
get there. She took the key and unlocked the door, turn the
lights on, turn the alarm off. And I stood in that museum and
looked at all my motorcycles, my cars. And even though I still
can’t communicate, in my heart, I’m determined I’m going to
start everything in there before I leave that building. So I
walked over to my oldest motorcycle, which is 1942 Harley
Davidson that actually saw duty in world war II. KENNETH: Now
this thing is hard to start when you’re in good health. JERRY: I
mean, it’s hard to start and when everything’s working right,
it’s not electric, it’s kickstart. And it’s like trying
to start a model T, and I can’t remember how to do it, but I’m
standing over it like this. She’s standing next to me and I
started praying in the Spirit. And the Spirit of God told me
what to do. Thank God the Holy Ghost knows how to start a 42
Harley. And he told me what to do and I turned everything on
and now I’ve got to kickstart it. So she’s holding me up while
I take this good leg and kickstart it. And it starts and
I leave it running. Then I went to my 46 Harley and this is the
same way and I got it running. Then I went to my 57 Harley got
it running. And then I went to the Indians and I got them
running and then it went to my classic cars. My oldest is a 32
Ford Roadster. I got it started. I have an antique classic
Corvette collection and I started with my 54 Corvette. I
got everything in that building started and I’m walking around
and smelling the fumes and the smell of fumes was exhilarating.
Hallelujah. And then I started walking around, turning
everything off. I’ve got everything cut off and she
helped me back to the door, turn the lights off, turn the alarm
off, walked outside, and then I said, Rachel gave me the key and
I reached out with my right hand. She put the keys in my
hand and then she said, Papa, did you see what you just did? I
said, what? She said, you have them in your right hand. I’ve
got my hand back. I got my arm back, my leg back, and then
three steps toward the house and my memory came back. Everything
I had ever learned, everything I’d ever preached, every sermon,
every scripture I was totally recovered. And in three weeks,
in three weeks, I was preaching in five different nations, two
and three services a day, and that was two and a half years
ago. Do I look like a man who would never be normal again?
Look what the Lord has done, hallelujah, come on, give the
Lord a good shout of praise. KENNETH: Praise God, hallelujah,
don’t forget your angel, are they not all ministering spirits
sent forth to minister for those that are the heirs of salvation.
Those angels are healing agents. They work for the great
physician. I have testimony, if I had time I’d show you a
picture of it. Where Bishop Oyedepo, and where we were
earlier this year, there’s a young man that a gunshot wound
had destroyed. Had destroyed his elbow and they put in a an elbow
joint, a metal prosthetic elbow joint. But he’d had pain with
that thing, bad pain with it ever since they put it in there.
Well, a couple of years ago when we were there and uh, after we
had, we had just an outpouring of God in that place, they, they
their church building seats 50,000, and they have five
services on Sunday. So you can tell how, how busy the staff is.
And they’re just, when they had 130,000 more people come in to
the church. So the Lord said to him, Jerry said, now you’ve been
working for me, I want you to get some rest tonight, I’m going
to work for you. Now, that was the Lord. Bishop called me, he
said, Brother Copeland, I’m going to be in Dallas and I’d
like to fly over to your place. I want to show you something. So
he did, he landed there at our airport and he showed me this
elbow joint. He said, there it is. Can you see that from where
you are? Now on that flat spot is all of the serial numbers,
the doctor serial number and so forth and dates and so forth
that identify that piece. That on the left is where the
artificial bone was put on there to mix and mend and cause, his
own bone to grow up around it. He woke up the next morning with
that thing laying in the bed, no blood. He just got up there. It
was the next year I met him and man, his elbow and everything.
It just perfect. Just perfectly all right. There he is right
there with Gloria and me. Now I’m going to lay hands on Jerry.
The moment I speak, the name of Jesus you received the anointing
that’s functioning in me and functioning in Jerry this
morning. Father, with Jerry Savelle, as the proxy for all of
those that are remaining seated, I set my hand on him as laying
hands on all of them. So that they may be healed. I use the
name of Jesus by a power of attorney to use that name
and the blood that ratifies the covenant in the
name of Jesus. Be healed. KENNETH: Someone has had
a broken bone. One of them is an elbow that
didn’t mend right. It is being reset right now in
the name of Jesus, glory to God. Hallelujah. CATHERINE: I
fell off the ladder at work. And I broke my elbow, and it’s been
almost two years and it kept catching and they couldn’t
figure out why it would catch. And when he said that, I just
knew that that was me. No pain at all. No pain. And I know that
God has healed me. I’m going to go back to work and I’m going to
be a able to do my job the way God is wanting to use me. So I
couldn’t do my job at work. They wanted to put me on permanent
disability and I said, I do not receive that. I am not accepting
that. And whenever he called out about the elbow and I was like,
Oh, I have a broken elbow and I was just so excited that now I
can do it and there’s no pain, there’s no pain. FEMALE: This
morning I have Irma Bovell with me from New York city and Irma
was telling me over the last three months she’s been in
physical therapy for severe pain in her elbow. The doctors
diagnosed her with something in her elbow. They had her in a
brace and when she came up for prayer, she not only received
manifestation of healing for strokes, but she was made whole.
She is pain free this morning in her elbow. MALE: Glory to God!
Show us, sister. IRMA: Lord bless you. I am so happy because
my daughter invited me to come and I came with great
expectation and I believe because of the healing ministry
of Kenneth Copeland, I had that faith that I will be healed and
I immediately, yesterday my daughter had to help me but my
elbow in my car. So this morning I know I am healed. KENNETH:
Some of you have been having hard time raising your arm.
Well, just shoot the thing up there. Glory to God. FEMALE:
This is Sandra from North Carolina and she will share with
you about her right shoulder. SANDRA: For about six months to
a year, every time I would stretch in the morning, I’d get
a catch and I couldn’t move it so far and I even went to a
massage therapist and I couldn’t do anything. Check it out. MALE:
Glory to God. SANDRA: I’ll try to work out when I can and every
time I would stretch it would just seem to get hung. And
then today, I mean full mobility, I mean backwards,
forwards, sideways. I mean it’s just like
amazing. God is awesome. ANNOUNCER: We hope you enjoyed
today’s teaching from Kenneth Copeland Ministries, and
remember Jesus is Lord.

Otis Rodgers